- Safety Injection Cap (8080) has a built-in stop to prevent accidental tubing or technician puncture.
- Tethered Cap (8090) attaches to the catheter or extension hub to cover the injection site.
- Bi-Directional Valve Cap (8095 & 8090) for direct attachment of an IV administration line or syringe. Includes a tethered cap (8090).
- MicroClave (8098) is a one-piece, closed, needle-free connector. Labeled for saline flush. Heparin not required.
- Stemless Luer Lock Cap (8099) 10 pack, non-sterile.
- Clamshell Female Luers (8050, 8055) Hinged female luer lock for attaching after catheter placement.
Search Our Site
There are no upcoming events.