Take the pressure out of Blood Pressure with a CAT Doppler Blood Pressure System.
Comes complete with everything you will need to take any cats blood pressure. Also comes with dog sized cuffs too.
CAT Doppler Blood Pressure Kit is supplied with:
- Carry Case
- Patented Hypersense Doppler and probe
- Spare battery (PP3/MN1604)
- Bottle of gel
- 5 different sized cuffs
- Operation manual
- 3 year warranty
Your patients beating pulse
The CAT+ Doppler is the heart of the CAT+ BP kit, but you don’t have to have a whole kit to benefit. As well as taking blood pressure in clinics many of our clients simply tape the CAT+ on and listen to their patients pulse during anaesthesia.
“We tape the Doppler onto everything bigger than a spray”
– Chrissie, Veterinary Hospital, Dorset
Why choose the CAT+ Doppler Blood Pressure system
Whether measuring blood pressure in a clinic, in theatre or simply as a pulse quality monitor, the CAT+ gives you:
- Improved patient safety
- The reassurance to prescribe
- An ability to track the efficacy of treatment
- Helps improve clients compliance They can see the effect of your treatment
- Helps generate profits either as part of an ongoing screening program or as part of an anaesthetic fee
“At first we thought the probe was to big, but found that it is perfect to either hold or tape on”
– Tina , Hospital, Cheshire
It’s as easy as 123…
Simply prepare the fur over the pulse you want to use; tail , brachial, radial or even femoral.
1. Swab the fur with alcohol (it gets the oil out), and apply a dollop of ultrasound gel
2. Lightly tape the probe over the pulse
3. Switch on and adjust the volume to suit
If your patients BP, pulse rate, or quality of pulse changes you will immediately hear it.
Article : you can also use your CAT Doppler for Blood Pressure determination or pulse quality monitoring during anaesthesia, as this article from Peter Dobromylsyj in Veterinary Practice explained.
For more information email : email@example.com or telephone 0504 43169