-Sodium Chloride – 7,090 mg. per syringe
– Potassium Chloride – 5,675 mg. per syringe
– Magnesium – 284 mg. per syringe
– Calcium – 284 mg. per syringe
– Manganese – 19 mg. per syringe
– Zinc – 17 mg. per syringe
– Iron – 15 mg. per syringe
– Copper – 3.75 mg. per syringe
– Cobalt – 3.75 mg. per syringe.
An electrolyte and trace mineral supplement. Used to help prevent dehydration, fight exhaustion, and reduce lactic acid build-up in the blood stream of the horse. This supplement is salt-based and is to be fed in place of salt in the diet.
Contains Potassium, Sodium Chloride, Calcium, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Copper, and Cobalt. May also be used following an especially hard workout.
Recommended Feeding Amount: Feed one tube the day before the event, one tube the day of the event, and one tube the day after the event