Adjustable high and low alarms for both SpO2 and pulse rate this compact and lightweight Oximeter can be used for spot checking as well as continual patient monitoring.
Language Package Version: Central European, including English, Afrikaans, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portugese and Spanish.
- For spot checking or constant monitoring of SpO2
- Clear and bright, colour OLED display
- Robust, ergonomic design with durable silicone protective cover
- Stores and restores up to 48 hours of trend data
- Adjustable high and low alarms
- Mutable pulse tone
Standard accessories included:
- 1 x Reusable Lingual Clip Sensor
- 1 x PC Software
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x Silicone Protector Cover
- 3 x AA Batteries
Veterinary Pulse Oximetry Additions Catalogue